Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What Should Be Everyone Else's New Year's Resolution

I am the oldest. Do you know a really good perk of being the oldest (as long as you're not one of my brothers, sisters, or married to one of those)? I get to choose your New Year's Resolution for you! YAY! How fun!

So I choose that all of my extended family members are going to write SOMETHING in your blogs at least once per month. Not per year (ahem, Stacy). Per month. Now I have set a very manageable goal for you. I am, after all, a very generous big sister. And being the fabulous big sister that I am, I will not only set the goal for you, but I will do it with you. Doesn't that sound fun?

I check your (mostly sadly unadded to) blogs everyday in the hopes that one of you will care enough to share your life with me. *blink, blink back tears* Some of you (ahem, Abby, Katie) are on my very happy list because I get to read stories and browse even more interesting pictures of your lives. Others of you . . . well, let's say you need this resolution more with every week that goes by.

Now get to sharing!! Now!

2 comments: