Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thor's Love of Shoes

We can't leave any of our shoes on the floor or Thor will chew on them like a puppy. I have a basket of shoes in my bedroom for sandals and tennies (to the left in the pic). Thor thinks it is his basket of snacks. If I put him down in my room, he makes a beeline for it. And he squeals and jabbers at the shoes he grabs.
We've tried everything to get him to stop it, but he's too young to understand. And look at that face! If it weren't so disgusting I'd let him chew on them.
Every night when Gary sits down to watch TV, he kicks off his shoes. It's like Thor was waiting for it. He sneaks over there so quietly and snags one and starts munching away while Gary is dozing on the couch. No wonder my child is always sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment