Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thor's New Trick

This was Thor's first full week at daycare and my first week back at work. It was bittersweet. Bitter because I don't feel like 12 weeks have really passed since I had Thor, but sweet because I am grateful for a job that allowed me that time off, especially during these poor economic times.

Thor has a Bumbo, but I've never put him in it because I thought he wasn't old enough yet. But his teacher at daycare has used the Bumbo a lot thought he was ready (I hadn't told her not to). He can't sit in it for long periods of time because his tummy muscles are still developing, but he practices a lot.  Here is his cute video:

He wasn't his normal happy self because he got the hiccups right as I put him in the Bumbo. He hates hiccups, which he gets numerous times a day, and ends up screaming to get them to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment