Monday, February 10, 2014

Catch Up

My camera broke about a year ago. More accurately, Thor broke my camera about a year ago. And my BlackBerry took terrible pictures. My iPhone is better, but not by much. That's why I haven't kept up with the blog this past year--no pictures to go with my stories.  But I'm trying to get caught up now that I know people actually read my blog :)

Thor did not understand the whole concept of Halloween. It was probably the last time that he would let me pick his costume, so it had to beat out last year's Chipendale's outfit. As most of you know, Dexter is my favorite TV show of all time. I am obsessed. So I don't know why it took me so long to think of this:




Cutest Dexter ever!! Complete with leather butcher apron, Dexter Morgan police ID with Thor's picture on it, fake syringe, and plastic knife.

Thor did not like carving pumpkins, but he liked playing with their "hats."


I hosted Thanksgiving:

And then it was time for Christmas!


 


1 comment:

  1. I do not know who Dexter is, but that is the cutest little guy. He doesn't look very scary, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete