Thursday, January 3, 2013

This Post Is for You, Bekkie

I was browsing one of my favorite designer's blogs, Jenny Komenda, and came across this post about having her third daughter 3 years ago. It was so funny because the story didn't fit her pesonality on the blog at all (what happened was a surprise). And it just reminded me that although my sister Bekkie will do great with a home birth (like Jenny did) I think this would have been my worst nightmare! And yet, Jenny's personality is a lot like mine and she made it through this little surprise, so maybe we don't know ourselves as well as we think we do sometimes.  Anyway, read her post (it made me cry) and imagine the whole time that it's me--you will die laughing!

1 comment:

  1. Read it! Laughed and got a little misty eyed:) what an amazing story. No wonder she posted it, even though it isn't like her.

    ReplyDelete