Tuesday, December 25, 2012

September 2012

 In September we went to the zoo. It was hot. Really hot. And Thor didn't hold still for a good picture the whole time. Can't look now, mom, there are other kids around!
 Look? Look where?


 Over there? Look over there?
 Over here? Look over here? Where?
 Touch this? Oh, grab it's teeth?
 Look! Now you look!
 I'm outta here!
 Can't look at the camera now--gotta climb
 The horse stopped him in his tracks-he loved it. (That's some random lady that he tugged on her shorts and asked her to pick him up to get a better look--no shy kids here!)

 And then the "I'm exhausted! I can't look anymore, especially at the camera!"
He loves listening to Sabre's iPod and getting piggy back rides.


I saw this cute picture on pinterest where the little boy was laughing his head off with a "Max" crown drawn on the ground and him laying on it. I wanted to replicate it, but Thor refused to smile at all let alone laugh. This look is such a Gary look:
It's Gary's "I'm humoring you-this is no fun for me at all" look. And that's the quick September story!

No comments:

Post a Comment