Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Mom's Visit

(Ok, ok so the thought of changing the "my" in every title was aspirational.)

My mom came to visit the day after Thor and I came home from the hospital. I loved having her here and I wish she stayed forever! Now I'm sure that every new mother loves to have her mom around right after she's given birth, but nothing compares to having MY mom around. She's birthed 8 kids of her own, for heaven's sake, so she knows exactly what you need and when. And she LOVES newborns! There's no one in the world that enjoys newborns as much as my mom. So there's no one I'd rather sit and "oh" and "ah" over Thor with. No matter how many hours we sat just staring at him and talking about him, my mom never tired of it. How fabulous is that?!



Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment